dcuk undertakes assignments for diverse corporate and individual clients that include g320 Housing providers, GP practices and Self-builders. The versatility of services we provide is demonstrated by the range of assignments undertaken, which includE
- Empty homes project initiative for consortium of five g320 member housing providers.
- Design and specification of retrofit works, involving external wall insulation, to improve building performance standards and address fuel poverty challenges to g320 registered provider tenants.
- Planning permission to repurposing former general medical practice premises for residential use in Gravesend, Kent.
- Stock condition survey across a g320 housing provider’s estate, L B Brent.
- Building consultancy, design and specification to remediate building defects and achieve decent homes standards of several tenanted properties of g320 registered providers.
- Undertook development monitoring of developer funded primary medical centre on behalf of GP consortium. Gravesend, Kent.
- Repurposing of undercroft carparking garages to provide alternative community uses and workspaces.
- Coordinating negotiation and agreement on joint estate management strategy and cost allocations between housing associations, L B Camden.